- Open up Ibooks and your bookshelf should appear.
- In upper right corner, you will see "Edit." Tap it.
- Now, tap the book you want to delete. A blue check mark should appear on the book's lower right corner.
- In upper left of screen, you should see a red "Delete" button. Tap it.
- A message will pop up that says "Are you sure you want to delete "Book Name Here". If you touched the right one and want to delete it, touch "Delete". If you realize, OMG, that's not the right one, click "Cancel."
- Poof! It is gone from your Ipad. The cool thing is that because of "The Cloud" (Don't ask me. I really don't get it.) although your book is no longer on your device, if you ever want to read it again, you can get it back on the Ipad. (I'll spare you those details for now, just know it is possible.)